FP+ for 2 people

Ugh, I just tried getting FOP and SDD for my Sept. trip. Could only get FOP on the last day of my trip at 6:45pm. We'll have to drive home (2.5 hours) afterward. No sign of SDD. You think you do everything right and :sad:.

Do they ever add more FP+ times for the headliners at random?

Be in the lookout for park hour changes too. Shortly after they change, they will release FPs.

Another unlucky solo here in September. I was up at 7:00 at 60 days out and couldn't get FOP, SDD (for the third day), I got SDMT, but there weren't many times available. At least there were times for Alien Saucers, not many though.

Ugh, I just tried getting FOP and SDD for my Sept. trip. Could only get FOP on the last day of my trip at 6:45pm. We'll have to drive home (2.5 hours) afterward. No sign of SDD. You think you do everything right and :sad:.

Today was our FP+ day for our September trip, we're a party of two, and we couldn't get FOP or SDD either (tried both for our 60+1 and 60+2 days...it's a short trip so that's all we could do). Bummer. :(

Be in the lookout for park hour changes too. Shortly after they change, they will release FPs.
Great advice, will keep a look out!

Today was our FP+ day for our September trip, we're a party of two, and we couldn't get FOP or SDD either (tried both for our 60+1 and 60+2 days...it's a short trip so that's all we could do). Bummer. :(
Same here. :(

Keep trying though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!