FP+ for MNSSHP

Rebecca Pocahontas

Mouseketeer
This is the first MNSSHP i've ever been to, so I am just a little confused. I've read that you can make FPs for rides from 4-6 pm on the day of the party so I just want to make sure that I am doing all this stuff correctly.

I already have park tickets and FPs purchased and made for the other days of our trip, but we purchased the MNSSHP tickets separately on a later day (but still on the same account). We will not be going to any parks on the day of the party. So I went on the website to try and make FPs for the party day and I just got a little confused because it showed me every FP that was available that day starting at 9am. I would've figured it would cut me off for 4-6 pm and it is also showing everyday in August as a choice and every park.

I don't know if this makes sense because I am just a little confused and I don't want to mess anything up. But I am allowed to make a FP for that party day, right? I just can't enter into the park until 4pm? help

The system only recognizes that you have valid ticket media and does not know what time you are permitted to enter the park on that media. Therefore, it is showing you that you are entitled to make fastpasses with that ticket and it is up to you to book them at the correct times, if that makes sense.

I specifically got a Haunted Mansion FP for 5:30 to 6 so I could do that as sort of my gateway "The party is starting now" Halloween activity. I don't care about getting in the long lines for the rare characters. I just want to see them, not take a photo with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!