FP question..

smores

DIS Veteran
I have several trips (3 actually) planned fairly close together. I have a voucher for an annual pass that I plan to use starting trip #2. I know annual passes have a limited to the number of days you can get FP (like 7 or 9 days I think). Trip #1 is a package with free dining and park tickets included. So these FP won’t limit the ones I get on trip #2 right? But FP for trip #2 could limit FP for trip #3. Confusing? Basically there’s no limit to the number of days you can get FP if using regular tickets?

I have several trips (3 actually) planned fairly close together. I have a voucher for an annual pass that I plan to use starting trip #2. I know annual passes have a limited to the number of days you can get FP (like 7 or 9 days I think). Trip #1 is a package with free dining and park tickets included. So these FP won’t limit the ones I get on trip #2 right? But FP for trip #2 could limit FP for trip #3. Confusing? Basically there’s no limit to the number of days you can get FP if using regular tickets?

It’s difficult to predict how your FP reservations will behave. MDX, FPs, APs, and multiple trips close together is not a recipe I would want to try.

Are trips 2 & 3 with onsite hotel stays? If so, you should be able to book for all days of those stays. If not, you will be limited by the AP 7 days of FP+. But it is Disney IT, so who knows whether it will work or not.

By the published rules for FP+ you should be able to make FP+ at 60 days before each trip. Given the historical problems with MDE it may depend on how MDE and the Disney IT is working at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter