FP reservation for AP holder

koalensis

Earning My Ears
Hello. I’m planning a 17 day onsite stay and buying an AP holder.

As I have researched, I can book FP 60 days in advance but only for 14 days of my reservation, Is that correct? Do I have to give up 3 days worth of FPs? Or I will be able to book one day more at 59 days window and on?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english

Hello. I’m planning a 17 day onsite stay and buying an AP holder.

As I have researched, I can book FP 60 days in advance but only for 14 days of my reservation, Is that correct? Do I have to give up 3 days worth of FPs? Or I will be able to book one day more at 59 days window and on?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english
This is from the FP FAQ ADDENDUM:
Booking for Onsite Stays Longer Than 14 Days

When the 60-day FP Booking Window opens for an onsite stay of longer than 14 days, you'll be able to book up to a maximum of 14 consecutive days.

After this, your ability to book for additional park days continues with each passing day. The open 60-day Booking Window continually rolls forward each day allowing you to book for your total number of onsite park days.

It could be worse. If you were staying off-site, you'd only be able to book 7 days of FPs, and wouldn't be able to book more until you'd used the first day's worth! One of the many reasons we chose not to renew our APs.

Not as bad as you thought. You can book the first 14 days of your trip at 60 days in advance. The following day, you can book day 15 of your trip. The day after that you can book day 16, and the following day you will be able to book day 17. You will get your entire 17 days of FP, it will just take you four days to get them booked.

When you are making FP for days 14, 15, 16, and 17 of your trip, you will find good availability for such experiences as Slinky Dog Dash, Alien Swirling Saucers, Frozen Ever After, and Flights of Passage, those would be good FP to plan for those last four days. It is always a good idea to try to get highly popular attractions towards the end of your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter