FP Success!!!

Imamom2

Mouseketeer
Surprised I was able to get everything we wanted for our 11/6 - 11/11 trip and the times available were pretty wide spread. Every day had all the tier A rides available. Thanks to everyone's advice here I worked from the 11th back and it worked perfectly for SDD, FOP, PP, and SDMT. I am going to cancel 2 ADRs now that I know where we will be. The only difficult ADR was Hollywood Brown Derby but I took the 4:45 and will keep checking. I was excited to get some of the rides in Fantasyland that we haven't been on since my kids were little. I'm so excited to ride Winnie and Peter Pan again!! Hope everyone had success today as well.

Surprised I was able to get everything we wanted for our 11/6 - 11/11 trip and the times available were pretty wide spread. Every day had all the tier A rides available. Thanks to everyone's advice here I worked from the 11th back and it worked perfectly for SDD, FOP, PP, and SDMT. I am going to cancel 2 ADRs now that I know where we will be. The only difficult ADR was Hollywood Brown Derby but I took the 4:45 and will keep checking. I was excited to get some of the rides in Fantasyland that we haven't been on since my kids were little. I'm so excited to ride Winnie and Peter Pan again!! Hope everyone had success today as well.

What ADRs are you cancelling? I'm there for part of the same time frame.

What times of day did you get for your fastpasses?

I have an aversion to having dinner in the 4 to 5 time frame (goes back to my college days) because then I need to eat again before the night is out.

What times of day did you get for your fastpasses?

I have an aversion to having dinner in the 4 to 5 time frame (goes back to my college days) because then I need to eat again before the night is out.

We are F&W fans and I only booked a few ADRs at typical times. I'm OK with the 4:45 since we probably will grab something in the morning at MK. We like to eat as we go and walking thru the parks after a heavy meal is not my thing. The advice here is great - I always plan on a few morning FPs and then book that 4th one as soon as we scan our 3rd, etc. When I logged in this morning I expected to scramble because we will be there for Jersey Week and Veteran's Day. Very surprised that I was done in 20 minutes.

We have Hoppers and we always do one park in the morning - hotel - another park in the evening and we go to each park for a morning and an evening. I was able to get Soarin' at 5pm the day we arrive and all the major rides in the other parks later in the morning. We got Dinosaur at 3:30 - Everest at 4:30 - FOP at 5:40 11/9 because we will be the Christmas Party Friday night and will do Disney Spring later Saturday morning. We got Winnie, 7 Dwarfs, and Space Mt Sunday morning and then we have Brown Derby and Oga's Canteen Sunday evening. We do HS again 11/11 with Oga's at 9:25 and Slinky at 11:55 am. HS was the only park I was worried about because of course we wanted that SDD FP but we love ToT and RnR. We will try for them on Sunday evening or after Oga's the 11th. We do single riders too. The only top tier ride I didn't look at is Frozen - we have done that and it's not a must do for us. I will try to get it as a 4th FP tho'. Good luck with your FPs.

We will be there the same time and also have tickets for Fri evening Christmas Party. Today was the 1st time for me using the FP system. Haven't been to Disney in 14 years. Was a bit of a learning curve but It really wasn't a problem booking our desires. It certainly takes some planning though.

We will be there the same time and also have tickets for Fri evening Christmas Party. Today was the 1st time for me using the FP system. Haven't been to Disney in 14 years. Was a bit of a learning curve but It really wasn't a problem booking our desires. It certainly takes some planning though.

It really does - even tho I've done it a few times I still read thru these boards and watched a YouTube video last weekend. It helps to make a few lists on a cheat sheet. Unfortunately I think the tiered FP system makes it difficult for people who do not park hop. Glad you got your FPs. Enjoy the Christmas party. FYI I called yesterday to check on dining options on 11/8 because I think the QS counters will be busy and Be Our Guest had 6:55 and 9:00 open for ADRs for party guests. We've done that one so I chose Plaza (may cancel if the party doesn't sell out but I wanted the option). Crystal Palace was also available and if you're with a lot of people that's a nice buffet. :wave2:

so I chose Plaza (may cancel if the party doesn't sell out but I wanted the option). Crystal Palace was also available and if you're with a lot of people that's a nice buffet. :wave2:
I made a Ressie for 5 at Plaza and then my son said his family didn't want sit down dinner they just wanted counter service so I cancelled our reservation. Obviously, they're younger and want to go, go, go. :drive:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter