FP Success!

leebee

DIS Veteran
We are going to WDW for ONE DAY, so DH can see Pandora and then we'll hop over to Epcot. I made my FP this morning, at 60+3. There were PLENTY of openings for FoP at 7:02am. I was pumped... after all, I am making plans for 12/24, Christmas Eve! I didn't think we'd get anything, but we got everything we wanted at AK- FoP, Safari, FotLK- at the times I wanted. I'm PSYCHED!!

How'd you do it at 60+3 if you are only there for one day? Confused.....

How'd you do it at 60+3 if you are only there for one day? Confused.....

We are staying at a Disney Springs hotel that is an "Official Walt Disney World Hotel." The 60 days counts from your check in day (12/21), not the day on my park ticket (12/24). I thought I'd have to wait until today to make my FP, but was tipped off by someone on the ticket sticky to try early, try 60 days before check-in... and it worked!

I also just managed to shift my Candlelight Processional package so we can go to the 8:15 show instead of the 6:45... and it means our meal reservation time is only 10 minutes later than the one for the 6:45 show, so it still works with all FP plans! I'm feeling very lucky about all this!

We are staying at a Disney Springs hotel that is an "Official Walt Disney World Hotel." The 60 days counts from your check in day (12/21), not the day on my park ticket (12/24). I thought I'd have to wait until today to make my FP, but was tipped off by someone on the ticket sticky to try early, try 60 days before check-in... and it worked!

I also just managed to shift my Candlelight Processional package so we can go to the 8:15 show instead of the 6:45... and it means our meal reservation time is only 10 minutes later than the one for the 6:45 show, so it still works with all FP plans! I'm feeling very lucky about all this!
Got it, that's what I figured once I thought about it -- 1 day ticket w/a stay longer than that. Glad you got what you wanted. We do our FPs tomorrow morning for Dec 25-31, no idea what to expect with availability. However today I did manage to snag a California Grill at opening (2:30p) on Christmas Day, so happy about that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter