FP vs ROL dining package

If you're willing to refresh a bit, you can usually get at 4th (or 5th, etc.) FP for ROL. Because you don't have to worry about overlapping times, you can just look for them one at a time until you get what you need. They'll be all booked up in the morning, but as people change plans, they open up.

I agree with ChristineOH. My family of 4 visited AK on December 28th, a very busy day in terms of crowds. Anywhere from 3 hours prior to showtime a FP could be found by refreshing the FP search within the app. I had to book 2 at a time but it was not difficult.

I also managed FOP and NRJ on the same day by refreshing the app. Not to mention back to back rides on EE..

We are also on the dining plan but have reservations for a non package restaurant and wonder if it is worth changing. Also considering Tiffins, is it worth 2 TS credits? I know, its probably to each their own like Le Cellier but thought I would ask.

Tiffins is worth the 2 credits. And with the ROL package you get an appetizer that you wouldn't without the package on the regular dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!