Francillien APs through the post for August/September 2014 trip

Baloo2003

Mouseketeer
It looks like most of these psots were for last year, when the 20th anniversdary tickets and annual passes were around. I'm hoping you can provide tips and suggestions for my planning. We are 2 U.S.adults that will use Disney Vacation Club points to stay at Newport Bay hotel Agust 25-28th, 2014, then go on a DCL Mediterranean cruise from Barcelona, then return to Disney Sequoia Lodge from Sept 6-11th, 2014...so you can see an annual pass will make sense for us. I couldn't tell if anyone that was posting here has ordered annual passes via post (mail) from the U.S. When following the tips and instructions as of today it looks like only the Dream and Fantasy passes were available. It also looks like the current passes would only be valid through April 2014. My French is very bad, so can anyone verify whether the Francilien is currently available and how long would you recommend ordering the passes based on my trip dates? Thanks!

I've moved this post to its own thread Baloo2003, so that hopefully you will get advice for your particular dates etc :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter