Frank & Sons collectible show.

StarWarsNerd24

Mouseketeer
We had been thinking about going to the Frank & Sons collectible show when we were going to be down in Anaheim this May (cancelled) . My question is for Locals or people that may have gone to this place, Is it worth the drive to do. I had pretty much decided to not go but then I thought why not ask and see if anyone has any thoughts on the place. If its a positive then I might rethink going when we re book our trip in the future. Any insight/opinion appreciated.

I've been when looking for specific trading cards but I don't think I would ever go just to browse. I wouldn't recommend making the drive out there from Disney/Anaheim unless you had something specific you were looking for.

Thank you for the reply. I am a Star Wars Toy collector and my wife is a Barbie collector so we are always looking for the next find. I appreciate your information. It seemed like a long drive from the DLR area and I really wasn't all that keen on driving it but you never know, I might reconsider by the time our trip is a go again.

I went once but was totally lost inside. There are many shops and I couldn't figure my way around. Is there a directory now? That would help with planning out a visit.

No directory. They are only open Wednesdays and Saturdays. Get there at least 30-45 minutes before they open because parking is VERY limited.

They have different shops inside, selling comics, dolls, trading cards, etc. Bring cash as the dealers are likely to give you a better deal with cash than credit.

There is a local comic book store (with Disney pins, dolls and action figures) that is only 1-2 miles away from Disneyland, on Katella. Their name is My D Pins & Collectibles. You can find them online.

I've believe they have moved locations since I was there last. Frank And Sons is like a huge all-collectibles flea market. Some booths have lots of quality vintage toys while others have stacks of bootleg vinyl decals, there's a lot of variety in quality and selections.
I would NOT personally take time away from the resort to visit. My boyfriend is a big collector of vintage Star Wars toys and I collect all things Mickey Mouse and Bib Fortuna. I bring a pocketful of cash and just rummage around for any random bits that I find interesting. I'd suggest hitting them up on your arrival day or maybe before you depart the area. It's not very close to DLR. and the place is enormous....plan to spend a couple hours there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!