Frankenmuth, MI

PJTMG

Earning My Ears
Good morning!

Thinking about a little, long weekend to visit there. We need a little break!

Anyone have any tips or suggestions for there? Any must dos?

I had lunch at Zehnder’s on Monday. We were on our way to Traverse City. We stopped at Bronner’s (the Christmas store) before lunch. Felt very comfortable in Frankenmuth. Everyone was masked up. Not too crowded. Weekends, of course, will draw more people. The Bavarian Inn Lodge is nice. There are also some chain hotels in the downtown area.

Have fun!

The Bavarian Inn offers a Perks Club card for $10 a year which will entitle you to some nice discounts at the Lodge plus earns you points that convert into gift certificates to the Lodge, Restaurants, and Shops.

My Mom and Dad were in Frankenmuth last week and they said things were different but they still had a good time. No coffee makers at the BI Lodge right now, and I think she said no little toiletries either, so take your own if you stay there.

Bronner’s Christmas Store is a must-do, as well as a full dinner at the Bavarian Inn or Zehnder’s. Take your appetite. The Cheese Haus is a cult favorite and we always leave there with too much cheese. River Place shops are nice to walk around for an afternoon. Birch Run outlets are also nearby if you are into that kind of shopping.

I love Frankenmuth. Hope you enjoy it!

Can anyone suggest "Christmas-y" things to do there. We are going the 1st weekend in Nov. so it will be fun to kick off the holiday season there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!