Frank's Studio

Pmlocke

Peter Locke
Can anyone tell me if Frank's Studio, the wedding planning facility located within the grounds at the Grand Floridian is open to the public or do you have to be registered as one who is planning a Disney wedding? The television show that showcased weddings at Disney had a cake topper that my wife fell in love with. We are going down in 28 days to celebrate our 45th Wedding Anniversary and I would love to be able to surprise her with a trip to Frank's and possibly purchase the cake topper. Can anyone out there help me?

I don' know nuthin' much 'bout weddings n such, but have you tried calling Franks? 321 - 939 - 4610

Can anyone tell me if Frank's Studio, the wedding planning facility located within the grounds at the Grand Floridian is open to the public or do you have to be registered as one who is planning a Disney wedding? The television show that showcased weddings at Disney had a cake topper that my wife fell in love with. We are going down in 28 days to celebrate our 45th Wedding Anniversary and I would love to be able to surprise her with a trip to Frank's and possibly purchase the cake topper. Can anyone out there help me?

I think I remember answering this question before @Pmlocke

Franck’s is on the grounds of the Grand Floridian by the wedding pavilion and is generally open to look around when there are planning sessions happening. It is not a point of sales. All of the items within are for display but not directly sold by Disney.

As to the cake topper, if you’re referring to the White Castle one, be advised it is made of white chocolate so may not be the best choice for a permanent display item. That said, you’re better off calling the wedding line and seeing if you can arrange purchase in advance through the planning team and arranging to have it at Franck’s to pick up as a surprise. It’s a custom order item from a 3rd party vendor so not something they have a store of. The cost through the vendor is $170 for the small one and $225 for the large last I saw.

Last edited:

I think I remember answering this question before @Pmlocke

As to the cake topper, if you’re referring to the White Castle one, be advised it is made of white chocolate so may not be the best choice for a permanent display item. That said, you’re better off calling the wedding line and seeing if you can arrange purchase in advance through the planning team and arranging to have it at Franck’s to pick up as a surprise. It’s a custom order item from a 3rd party vendor so not something they have a store of. The cost through the vendor is $170 for the small one and $225 for the large last I saw.

As an FYI my daughter had that as her cake topper in November of 2017. It’s displayed in glass dome (bought at Joann’s) and is still in excellent condition.

Liz

As an FYI my daughter had that as her cake topper in November of 2017. It’s displayed in glass dome (bought at Joann’s) and is still in excellent condition.

Liz

Yeah I wasn’t being flip when I said that. I literally wasn’t sure what the long term prospects are and pointing out to the OP who does not appear to be planning a wedding and so is probably unaware that it’s not made of glass or other durable material.

Yeah I wasn’t being flip when I said that. I literally wasn’t sure what the long term prospects are and pointing out to the OP who does not appear to be planning a wedding and so is probably unaware that it’s not made of glass or other durable material.

Oh I understand. I didn’t think you were. I just wanted to share some real life experience with the topper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter