Frasier Reboot?

I by no means saw every episode, but from what I saw I liked the show. My mom absolutely loved Frasier. It might be kind of cool to see the show come back after all these years. It is kind of sad that the dad will be missing. I guess the dog too for that matter. If/when it comes back, I hope it is successful. I would definitely want to check it out.

I LOVE Frasier!! I watched it sporadically during it's original television run, but I've binge watched it on Netflix at least three times! I hope David Hyde Pierce is in for the reboot! It wouldn't be Frasier without Niles!

I LOVE Frasier!! I watched it sporadically during it's original television run, but I've binge watched it on Netflix at least three times! I hope David Hyde Pierce is in for the reboot! It wouldn't be Frasier without Niles!

Good point about DHP. Looking at his recent credits, it sort of feels like he's done with acting. But, maybe he'd do this. Who knows.

I guess I'll be the first person to say NOOOOOOOO

I've watched a few episodes and I can't stand that show. I think its Kelsey Grammar. He just comes off so smarmy, even in real life.

I will NOT be watching.

Probably the one reboot that actually has me excited. Frasier has always been one of my favorite shows, and we're on our third or fourth re-watch on Netflix.

I'm usually not a fan of reboots and remakes. But the thought of this has me intrigued. I liked it better than Cheers. It was a very smart, funny show.

Roz has been on The Resident recently, so she's still acting. I'd love to see her in the remake as well.

I'm usually not a fan of reboots and remakes. But the thought of this has me intrigued. I liked it better than Cheers. It was a very smart, funny show.

Roz has been on The Resident recently, so she's still acting. I'd love to see her in the remake as well.
Actually I do agree with you. Even though im excited for the Frasier reboot, part of me thinks they should leave it alone. Overall, im not a fan of reboots. Take Will & Grace and Roseanne (The Conners) for example. If something was a huge success in the past, I think it should be left alone.

I think the key to the show was that Frasier and Niles both thought of themselves as upper-class, yet were constantly fumbling around with being that way, and you could appreciate how they acted as regular people despite their upbringing (on their mother's side). The show dynamic was brilliant with a great cast overall...thats why I think it will be difficult (but not impossible) to re-create that.

I love Frasier, but I do think that without John Mahoney it will suffer. I'd definitely give it a look though.

I wonder if they will get the actress who played Maris.

I don’t think the remake would be good. I thought the show as a whole became less funny once Niles and Daphne got together. I absolutely love the first 6 or 7 seasons

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter