Free 2009 to 2012 race jackets

Shannon131

Mouseketeer
I am getting rid of a few old half marathon race jackets that have been stored away. If one of these years was a special year for you, I’m happy to send the jacket to you. If I don’t hear back in a week or so, I’ll donate to a local charity :)

2009 white under armor sweatshirt size ladies medium- worn 2 or 3 times

2009 purple Champion thin jacket size Ladies large- worn about 10 times

2010 white Champion thin jacket size ladies L- worn 1 or 2 times

2012 gray thin Champion hoodie ladies size medium- worn once

Attachments

• B39418C2-29FE-4718-954F-08FBD1B55546.jpeg
    B39418C2-29FE-4718-954F-08FBD1B55546.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 68
If you still have the 2010 jacket I would love to have it. 2010 was my first Disney marathon and my DH ruined my 2010 jacket just last week when doing wash as he accidentally put clothes with wet paint into the washer with my jacket :sad1:.

I am getting rid of a few old half marathon race jackets that have been stored away. If one of these years was a special year for you, I’m happy to send the jacket to you. If I don’t hear back in a week or so, I’ll donate to a local charity :)

2009 purple Champion thin jacket size Ladies large- worn about 10 times
@Shannon131 if you still have the purple one, I would love to take it off your hands. It would be perfect for running here in FL.

I do still have the purple one :) Please send me your address as a private message and I’ll take it to the post office.
Thank you! I sent you a message (it seems like they are called conversations now...?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!