Free 2nd day?

BrennyK

Earning My Ears
Can anyone get 2nd day free or do you need some kind of coupon before you go? Also, when we were there last year it seems like we had to pay for the "Sky Tower"(?) ride separately from admission. Do you have to pay for any of the other rides after admittance? We were too busy and childless, so we didn't ride other rides last time.

You get 2nd day free at a window inside the park. Get it as soon as you enter the park.

What has extra charges? Off the top of my head, these do:

Sky Tower ($3)
Swan boats ($3 or so every 1/2 hour)
Games throughout the park (varies)
Rock climbing ($?)
Fish to feed the sea lions, dolphins, and stingrays ($3-$5)

Thanks for the info Barry. What about the big thrill rides -- like Krakken(?)? And I know there's at least one other really big and popular ride. Do they cost?

Sea World is not the county fair. You don't need to buy tickets for every attraction. Other than the things I mentioned, you need to pay for food, drinks, and souvenirs. Your admission price is a pay one price plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter