Free Breakfast Dining Offer

Toffeelady68

Earning My Ears
Haven't been on the boards for a long time, maybe 9 years because that was the last time we went to WDW 2009. I was wondering if anyone could answer this.... We have the breakfast offer (free dining) and I was also going to ask if this could be used for any quick service meal, to which I have discovered that we can. My question is ,is this just an entree and a drink or is there a snack credit attached to the QSRmeal aswell?

Thanks in advance

I think because it's a breakfast credit per day, that does not include a snack credit. So it would be an entree and drink as dessert isn't included anymore.

I have contacted Disney about this and, even though it's a breakfast you can, apparently use it for any quick service meal during the day :duck: No snack though

I have contacted Disney about this and, even though it's a breakfast you can, apparently use it for any quick service meal during the day :duck: No snack though
But you could use as 3 snack credits. Especially valuable at Food and Wine or Flower and Garden

Hello, sorry the thread is a month old, but I've only joined today!

I stayed at Pop Century in February and the free breakfast offer was included. I had been told on booking that it was effectively a normal quick service credit per day and this is indeed how it turned out, I was able to use it at any quick service location. In a couple of places I was also able to get a dessert instead of a drink. (Sunshine Seasons springs to mind). I've always found this ambiguous, whether it's official that you can always switch a drink for a snack item when using a quick service credit, it seems some places do it, others don't. But I suspect that when viewed at the till, the breakfast credit just comes up as normal quick service credit so that's why I was able to get the dessert with it. At sunshine Seasons, I got a drink, main course and dessert, fully expecting to pay separately for the dessert, but the staff member on the till helpfully suggested that I could pay separately for the drink and get the desert with the credit, becuase it would be cheaper that way. Intrigued by Jon84's answer above - it's possible to use one quick service credit as 3 snack items - does that work anywhere?

I stayed at Pop Century in February and the free breakfast offer was included. I had been told on booking that it was effectively a normal quick service credit per day and this is indeed how it turned out, I was able to use it at any quick service location. In a couple of places I was also able to get a dessert instead of a drink. (Sunshine Seasons springs to mind). I've always found this ambiguous, whether it's official that you can always switch a drink for a snack item when using a quick service credit, it seems some places do it, others don't. But I suspect that when viewed at the till, the breakfast credit just comes up as normal quick service credit so that's why I was able to get the dessert with it. At sunshine Seasons, I got a drink, main course and dessert, fully expecting to pay separately for the dessert, but the staff member on the till helpfully suggested that I could pay separately for the drink and get the desert with the credit, becuase it would be cheaper that way. Intrigued by Jon84's answer above - it's possible to use one quick service credit as 3 snack items - does that work anywhere?

It should, but you'd have to use all 3 at one time.

It should work anywhere, you'd have to buy all three snacks with one credit at the same time. I've done with DDP and DxDDP Credits, but not QS/Breakfast Credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!