free DDP Buffet restriction?

sunny_stace

DIS Veteran
:confused3 Can anyone tell me if this true? I heard from a lady at work today that if you use a buffet type meal in one of your TS credits, you no longer get the all-you-can-eat aspect, that you must get everything you want in one shot (salads, all entrees and sides, desert, drink). That you may not go more than once or you have to pay the full cost. Does anyone know if this is true...cause if so I have some ADRs to change! I like to spread out my buffet trips so none of my food touches...*loser, I know... :) *
Thanks to anyone who has some insight! :confused3

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I'm sorry... but this one takes the cake! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Go as many times... the plates for paying customers are the same sizes as the plates for free DDP patrons!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

ROFL :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

No, we were there last year for free dining, we were allowed all the plates we wanted. Including my husband. Sometimes I'd swear the buffet should cut him off. :rotfl:

I don't let my food touch either. Just one of those strange habits that other people don't get.

yeah...I thought the whole thing sounded kinda funky...but then again you never know! Disney are pretty good with their restrictions! Thanks! I kinda feel dumb now...lol

I don't have an answer for you,but it sounds like its not true.

And I'm with you on the food touching thing...no way is my maple syrup getting on my eggs, or my ketchup on my pancakes.. YUK! ;)

They'll always be someone who trys to rain on your parade when you tell them you are going to Disney (lol). That though was about the strangest thing I have ever heard.
Have a fun trip and eat all you want!

There are people who go within the time frame of the free DP and have paid for the DP. Your server does not know if you paid for your DP or got it for free :banana: We went last year and it was great, enjoy.

Don't you love it when people who don't really know anything about Disney like to dish out advice on your trip like it's their job? :rotfl:

:rotfl2: This was a good one! Sometimes I DO wish that someone would stop me from going back up to the buffet, and back up, and back up, and back up........!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter