Free dine questions

Eilish Hudson

Earning My Ears
Hello. This is the first time I have posted anywhere like this so I apologise if I have posted in the wrong place.
We have booked our trip for Sept 2020 at Beach club and utilised the free dine offer for this booking.
If free dine comes back for 2021, can somebody tell me if the cabins at Fort wilderness are usually included in the offer? We have previously just had a standard room in a deluxe resort but our son will be 4 in 2021 and it’s really useful to have a separate room to put him to bed in at 7pm while we stay up. Can anybody advise how best to use the free dine offer (if it comes back) and have slightly more space than a standard room? Maybe a suite in a value and upgrade from the free breakfast to full dining? Or one of the cabins?

Oh that would be the dream! We are hoping to do DVC in a few years. Currently saving for a wedding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!