• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free dinig and an AP

LAWalz23

DIS Veteran
I know every one has to book the same package and buy the same park tickets and that the tickets expire 14 days after 1st use. However I already have an AP that won't expire until Jan 2007, can you not use one of the park tickets and keep it for another visit? Is it tied specifically to one person or can the ticket be used by another person at a later date? Thanks for any info.

Hello! Everyone in your party should get a one day base ticket. Whoever doesn't have an AP can upgrade them when you get there. The one who has an AP should keep the base ticket for the future. It does not expire. It can be used in the future like a gift certicate worth $67ish towards a new ticket - even a new AP.
Yes. You can allow the base ticket to be used by someone else.

Thanks for that info! We are all getting 1 day tickets as we have APs. I thought we would just end up eating them (no pun intended) as they would expire. So thats not the case? :thumbsup2

They don't expire until you use them - so if you buy a 3 day and use 2 of those days, that last day will expire after 14 days unless you buy the no expiration thing. But if you never use it to begin with, they won't expire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter