Free Dining booking window extended!

Dizneydaz

DIS Veteran
I was just on allearsnet.com and the booking window has been extended until June 25th. I apologize if it's posted somewhere else. Thought you might like to know.

Added-I see it was posted-I guess I missed the red letters on the top post-sorry. :sad2:

I'm glad you posted this because I had just told someone the deadline was the 4th and I completely ignore all the stuff at the top, LOL. I get used to them being pinned there and never read them. So don't feel bad! It helped me!

I also saw this on allearsnet.com, but WDW's web site is still quoting the date as June 4th. I guess they have updated their web page yet. :confused3

I wonder why they extended it. I guess they didn't meet their expectations of how many packages would sell. I hope this means that it won't be crowded when we go. Keeping my fingers crossed.

works for me! LOL!

although i saw it here and i saw it at mousesavers but the wdw website still has 6/4 as the end of the promo... weird that they did not update their site yet...

I just went to disney.com and put in dates on the free dining picture of Sept. 27-Oct.5 and this came up in red-----

Thank you for your interest in our special offer. The special vacation package you have selected is no longer available. :confused3

Yes, I tried to book online too, and it wasn't working!!

I read on another site that Disney has been having computer problems since last night. Hopefully that is the problem, and that it will be fixed soon.

It also seems that some CMs know about the extension and some don't!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter