Free dining bounceback???

Corjack

Free Dining 2010
We will be at Pop for a short room only no park stay end of September(22-24), what are the chances that the bounce back offer will be for free dining?

I am looking at a 10 day stay end of Sept next year, free dining would be AMAZING and I would not have to wait to start planning......I hate waiting for discounts...... I'll cross my fingers!!!

Chances are pretty good.
But just know that this year they upped the minimum park ticket to 4 day park hopper vs 2.

I hope so but the offered resorts may be minimal given the choices from last summer. At POR we had to take a River View since that was nearly all that was left. Still a room but no choice when we got there. I wouldn't say the chances are good if your trip is in September. Ours was in August and room categories were gone for us. Hopeful for any FD for sure. We will switch to another mod if POR is out this year. Maybe the values are easier.

I hope so but the offered resorts may be minimal given the choices from last summer. At POR we had to take a River View since that was nearly all that was left. Still a room but no choice when we got there. I wouldn't say the chances are good if your trip is in September. Ours was in August and room categories were gone for us. Hopeful for any FD for sure. We will switch to another mod if POR is out this year. Maybe the values are easier.

We could have easily gotten POR if we didn't decide on December.
As you know POR has been excluded for later dates the last few years.
We did very easily get standard at POP though. (we rather be standard because we like 50's lake view).

We will be at Pop for a short room only no park stay end of September(22-24), what are the chances that the bounce back offer will be for free dining?

You stated, "room only no park stay" but you would be required to purchase expensive tickets for the free dining BB.

Don’t forget the room & resort availability depend on the dates you’re looking to book. Even tho you had limited availability for your dates, someone looking at a different time frame may have many more resorts & room types to choose from. Even how many nights you are trying to book matters. So many variables affect availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter