Free dining has made me crazy!

DisneyMomx7

DIS Veteran
My original reservation was BC GV. August 14-22. When FD came out yesterday I decided to book a new reservation, but not cancel the BC August one in case a very good room only or more free dining rates were announced later

There were no deluxe except CL or suites when I first got though to book so I booked a deluxe studio at Riviera. Later in the afternoon a go BW room opened up. BW is my least favorite deluxe but I love the transportation ease from either the EPCOT or MK resorts so I switched. Later that night a gv wing room opened up at the Contemporary. We stayed there 2 years ago and liked it way more than I thought I would do switced again!

Fast forward to this morning and a standard view YC room opened up- SWITCHED AGAIN!

So unless a gv room opens up at BC or YC that should be the last switch- but you never know!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter