Free Dining!!!!!!!

Any hope of FD for Nov? Looking for 16-23rd. I know we never really know but just asking if anyone has heard anything yet.

All indicators are that there won't be any other free dining offers this year - there's just no incentive for them to do it with SWGE opening and a fair chance that by November BOTH rides in SWGE will be operational.

All indicators are that there won't be any other free dining offers this year - there's just no incentive for them to do it with SWGE opening and a fair chance that by November BOTH rides in SWGE will be operational.

I say this every year and *boing* FD BB hits Aug 15. I hope you are wrong but guess you are right.

I say this every year and *boing* FD BB hits Aug 15. I hope you are wrong but guess you are right.

I am wondering if they'll do a BB offer even if they don't do a public FD offer - I'm sure they're waiting to see what the response is to SWGE but if there is a FD BB when we go this August, I'll be plunking down my deposit like a good corporate shill :)

Lots of rumors are floating around in travel agency groups that there is a possibility that another promo(s) including some form of free dining may drop this week. Again, it's only a rumor but lots of people are commenting.
Ohhh this would be fantastic. Always go first/second week of December and have had FD for as long as I can remember. Fingers crossed this is true.

On a side note, coming from Buffalo I was waiting to book when flights were released. I just went back to look and pricing for my trip (2Adults, 7 days POP 4DPH) increased $232 to $2448 for Dec9-Dec15 from 2 weeks ago. I booked the room just in case.

Aug1-21 Normal Free Dining for Disney Visa Card holders only. "Lite" free dining available for more dates prior to Aug21, but only includes 1 QS meal per person.

Do you have a link to the free Visa dining offer?
Looks like the link was removed from the Special Offers page, and is now not appearing as a package to select when you view rates under the offering dates. My guess is it will reappear when it is officially announced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter