Free Dining

Gayle C

Earning My Ears
Hey guys

Can DVC owners get the free dining plan if offered in the time they are staying at their resort.?

Hey guys

Can DVC owners get the free dining plan if offered in the time they are staying at their resort.?

Not on a points stay. Not ever.

You can cancel your points stay and book a qualifying stay for cash at full rack rate but most DVCers would rather have the already discounted points stay.

Sure you can! Anyone who books the packages can get the free dining. You will have to pay for the hotel room and tickets that are required.
NOT HELPFUL -Very Confusing answer but Technically correct.
the Correct Technical answer: if the DVC Member is staying in a DVC Villa on membership points NO. Not ever.
If a DVC Owner is paying to stay in a Villa paying cash YES, of course.

Rent your points for cash and book a qualifying free dining room and tickets.

The problem is that free dining usually isn’t free. A lot of times one can get the exact same reservation for less money with discounts on the room. In order for free dining, don’t they require park hopper passes too, which is an added expense that most do not use.

The problem is that free dining usually isn’t free. A lot of times one can get the exact same reservation for less money with discounts on the room. In order for free dining, don’t they require park hopper passes too, which is an added expense that most do not use.

I think they changed that and you are allowed to book ticketless packages. But yeah, like any discount Disney offers, one has to weigh it all because it may not be the least expensive way to go!

I think they changed that and you are allowed to book ticketless packages. But yeah, like any discount Disney offers, one has to weigh it all because it may not be the least expensive way to go!
Here is the requirements for the upcoming Free Dining offer.
With this offer, enjoy a FREE dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/6-day vacation package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and a ticket with Park Hopper option. Book through January 16, 2020 for arrivals most nights June 27 through 28, July 5 through 7, and August 29 through September 8, 2020.

Here is the requirements for the upcoming Free Dining offer.

Okay, maybe whatever I saw or read wasn’t related to free dining. That could change things, unless the person was going needs tickets anyway, or uses them to upgrade to AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter