**FREE** Disney ringtones! awesome site!

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
FOR REAL, NO CHARGES FOR THE SITE!!

OMG just have to share!!! there are so many awesome ones, rides and movies and shows and so on. :thumbsup2 :cool1: :woohoo:

go to http://www.myxertones.com

or for Disney:
http://www.myxertones.com/Ringtones/All/find/?q=disney

you do not have to sign up, it is FREE, you don't get charged from the site :) , only a call or text. It gets busy so wait and be patient. It can take time to get to your phone. The only carrier that makes it hard is VERIZON!

You can make your own, meaning take a clip of the part you want!! It is REALLY cool!

Of course I have Verizon :sad2: and am at work (blocks stuff), so it isn't working for me yet but I think when I get home it should. there is a work around for Verizon:

Unfortunately, Verizon Wireless doesn’t currently support direct delivery of ringtones to your phone. However, you can send it to your phone by following these steps:

Click the "Download Ringtone" link below and save the file to a folder where you would like to store your ringtones.
Download Ringtone

Use your favorite email application to create a new mail message. Attach the ringtone file you downloaded to the email and send it to:
yourcellnumber@vzwpix.com format is 9998887777@vzwpix.com

Open the PIX message on your phone and save your ringtone.
(please be patient, it could take a little while for PIX message to arrive)

Why can’t Myxer send ringtones directly to my Verizon Wireless phone?

Due to a recent policy change at Verizon Wireless, we are currently not able to send ringtones directly to non-smart phones on the Verizon Wireless network, but you can get them. It’s easy! Just follow the instructions on the page displayed after you click the ’send to phone’ button.

Basically, all you do is click the Download Ringtone link (shown on the page displayed after you click the ’send to Phone’ button) to save the ringtone to your computer, then use your favorite email program to send it to your phone as an attachment.

Email delivery can be a little inconsistent, so if you don’t get the message the first time, just try it again. It should eventually work. And if you get the message, but the ringtone isn’t attached, try making the ringtone shorter (20 seconds or less) and sending it again.

http://www.myxertones.com/ringtone:391588/

there is Crush and TOT POTC and sooo much!!! make sure to search title "nemo" not just Disney!

Please report back how it works for you, Verizon and others! :woohoo:

I emailed the file and it went to my phone, but not as pic??
I can't sent as a pic from work though, only as a file, so I am hoping that is what is happening.

P.S. READING ABOUT THE SITE, NO SPAMS, NO PROBLEMS REPORTED FROM MANY MANY OTHERS

update: it works fine from home with my Verizon! I just have to save it to the computer and then email it to the phone! YAY!

also make sure you search Disney, also hit "more" , there are 200 in there!

and also click on artists, there are much more under each artist "member" ! also hit "more"

Verizon users see post 79

Wow!!! thanks for sharing:worship: this site even has it set up for iPhone where you don't get anything sent to your phone, just download onto your computer and put it right onto your phone when you sync... I now have disney ringtones and I didn't have to pay apple an arm and a leg to get them:woohoo: :cool1:

OH............mygosh. :) This is awesome....must pull self away from computer so I can pack instead of downloading fun ringtones!!!!!!!!! Now everyone can know JUST how obsessed I am.

TYSVM!!!!!!!!!!

:worship:

OMG! I love it. I D/L Wishes for when my mom calls me that is the ringtone...I am getting non-Disney tones there also--but this is pretty great to have a free site for tones.

I know right! These are so cool! I am playing with nemo, you can edit it to just the part you want :thumbsup2 I just hope I can get the stupid thing to work with Verizon :confused:

I love this site! I have 4 different Disney ringtones that I use.

DH - "I Want To Be Like You" from "Jungle Book" (He likes Baloo so this song is perfect for him!)

DD - "Flying" from the Peter Pan movie (actually not the Disney version, but used for Disney's YOAMD promotion)

DS - "Black Pearl" from POTC

Everyone else - "Main Street Electrical Parade"

I don't know what I'm doing wrong ? Trying to get a ringtone. I texted it to my phone.....then I just clicked "send to my phone" option. I got two text messages back that said "follow this link:.......". Leads me to a page that says "download"....which I do. Then I email the mp3 file to the address listed in the OP post.

Just got an email that said this :
Message could not be delivered to mobile.
Error: No valid recipients for this MM

I have AT&T ?

I don't know what I'm doing wrong ? Trying to get a ringtone. I texted it to my phone.....then I just clicked "send to my phone" option. I got two text messages back that said "follow this link:.......". Leads me to a page that says "download"....which I do. Then I email the mp3 file to the address listed in the OP post.

Just got an email that said this :

I have AT&T ?

try to save it to your computer, then email it to your phone, then save as ringtone or sound

Thanks for the suggestion miss missy.....I just did this again. The ring tone does upload, but then within 30 seconds I get an email that says "undeliverable message".

This is the exact email I get (I just "x"d out the last 4 digits of my number):
Message could not be delivered to mobile.
Error: No valid recipients for this MM

Original Message:
To: 267421xxxx@vzwpix.com
Subject:
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 09:22:44 -0500

Not sure what I'm doing wrong ? I definitely have the MP3 saved on my computer in my "music" folder. I upload it in an email and send it but get the above message ?

What a great site thanks so much for sharing I just downloaded Fantasmic and I'm goin back for more. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thanks ... great free ringtones.

Just changed my ringtone to Illuminations: Reflections ... someone please call me!

Thanks for the suggestion miss missy.....I just did this again. The ring tone does upload, but then within 30 seconds I get an email that says "undeliverable message".

This is the exact email I get (I just "x"d out the last 4 digits of my number):

Not sure what I'm doing wrong ? I definitely have the MP3 saved on my computer in my "music" folder. I upload it in an email and send it but get the above message ?

Same here.....if anyone figures this out, please let us know. I have T-Mobile.

Same here.....if anyone figures this out, please let us know. I have T-Mobile.

wow....thought it was just me who was having difficulties. Sorry to hear you are as well manhattan :sad2:

My friends and I text constantly... now, when I get a text, I will hear the Boo to You Parade song! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am beyond excited!

Brilliant - the iPhone bit is so useful, i can finally get rid of the annoying robot ringtone :)

:goodvibes

Be sure to get 'Please stand clear of the doors-Por favor mantanganse alejado de las puertas' - Search monorail

Am I right? You can't customize when you send it to iPhone. My kids found this site a whie ago, but I just recently thought to search for Disney tones.

Be sure to get 'Please stand clear of the doors-Por favor mantanganse alejado de las puertas' - Search monorail

Am I right? You can't customize when you send it to iPhone. My kids found this site a whie ago, but I just recently thought to search for Disney tones.

I see the send to iPhone when you customize it, did you try it? you can make an account and save it to that first too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!