**FREE** Disney ringtones! awesome site!

I just made some ringtones out of video from my trip. I downloaded a free prgram that saved it as a wav file, uploaded to the site and sent it to my phone :thumbsup2 pretty easy.

now trying to figure out how to share them

I've done the same thing for my phone. :thumbsup2

You could send them by email to others. Have them PM you with their address so it will not be seen by everyone.
:idea:

OK, I am usually able to figure these things out, but I also have verizon and every time I follow the directions and download to my pc and pic text to my phone, there is nothing in the pic message on my phone! what am i doing wrong? has anyone else had this problem?

OK, I am usually able to figure these things out, but I also have verizon and every time I follow the directions and download to my pc and pic text to my phone, there is nothing in the pic message on my phone! what am i doing wrong? has anyone else had this problem?

I have the same problem..not sure what I can do to fix it!

nothing shows up in the pic, but it should play right away for you. Can you play video on the phone? They come through as pix/video text I think.

Also I put a block on the kids phones for blocking premium SMS, this is subscription type textes. I think i am figuring out they cant receive these, not sure. My work around is I send them to my cell, and forward them to theirs. So check and make sure you can get ALL text/video type text.

I have Verizon but I followed the instructions and it sent to my phone. However, it wont let me set it as my ringtone-I can only save it as a "sound" There is no option for me to save as a ringtone! :confused3

allicat, you should be able to save it as a sound and then assign the sound as a ringtone.
Try that....it worked on my verizon razr...and chocolate too. Only problem is the "sounds" are usually much quieter than ringtones.

Hope that helps!:thumbsup2

Like someone else posted I keep getting this message after I DL one ringtone -

No Ringtones found for "disney"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not finding what you want?
You can take a song or image from your computer and make your own ringtone or wallpaper!

Anyone know why or how to fix this? I'm desperate! I gotta have more!

I have Verizon but I followed the instructions and it sent to my phone. However, it wont let me set it as my ringtone-I can only save it as a "sound" There is no option for me to save as a ringtone! :confused3

Hmm, is it an older phone? When I open the text, options is on the left and I can save it as sound or ringtone. I have the newer Flip Shot. This phone won't let me use sound as ringtone like the older ones- my razr, I used to be able to record anything and set it to ringtone. Darn all these changes!

Like someone else posted I keep getting this message after I DL one ringtone -

No Ringtones found for "disney"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not finding what you want?
You can take a song or image from your computer and make your own ringtone or wallpaper!

Anyone know why or how to fix this? I'm desperate! I gotta have more!

delete your cookies and history, then reboot computer... usually delete cookies will do it, but sometimes the reboot is needed too. I did sent an FYI to the site about it, but maybe if more do it too :confused3

Please keep in mind

I am finding that people that have certain blocks on their phones can't get these sent. You might want to call your cell and make sure you can get these.

Also you have to have text on your account. I have family who couldn't recieve any text, even at a per text cost, they had to call or go online to add the capability.

If you go into your menu where you can select your ringer you should see all your sounds here! you should just be able to select it;)

Thanks for all the help guys! Deleting cookies helped me with the search issue. everytime I want a new ringtone I have to keep deleting, but it works.

I am only having trouble getting the haunted mansion organ ringtone, anyone else?

I am only having trouble getting the haunted mansion organ ringtone, anyone else?

There is one I cany get to go too, not that one but man I tried everything. Sometimes it works to customize it, make it a bit shorter than it is, then try to send it...

Feedback from the site:

Unfortunately, there are new Verizon rules. We had to set the content filtering on for all Verizon users. There is not much we can do at this time; the best thing would be to use the "make your own" page if you ca not find what you are looking for. Please go to the "Make your own" page
and click on the browse button, you will be able to go through your files and select one that you want. Do not worry you still have the option to customize it. For more information please view this link ttp://www.myxer.com/about/make/.
Let us know if you have any other questions/problems.

then I asked to be sure:

Thanks. Am I understanding this right, because I am logged in under a Verizon #, the site's search won't work? It does give me the search content at first, then when you go back it can't find a second time what it had found the first time. If this is true, then deleting cookies or NOT loggin in would make the search work right?

Yes, you are understanding it correctly. You can log out of the site to view our cotent on the site but you will not be able to see the content by logging into our site due to the fact that you have a Verizon phone. Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

So it a Verizon issue with their filter. So deleting cookies or not signing in should work :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!