**FREE** Disney ringtones! awesome site!

When I click on the link for Disney it pops up and says no ring tones available for Disney. It worked the first time I don't know why I can't get back to it???

When I click on the link for Disney it pops up and says no ring tones available for Disney. It worked the first time I don't know why I can't get back to it???

read above, you have to delete cookies, its a glitch

Ugg this might be a reason to switch from verizon:confused: I dont have the energy to read to the end of the directions :scared:

If your phone has bluetooth and it more than likely does, just get one of those bluetooth adapters for the PC, create a short sound clip of any mp3 file at makeownringtone.com and send it to phone. Pretty easy really.

There is one I cany get to go too, not that one but man I tried everything. Sometimes it works to customize it, make it a bit shorter than it is, then try to send it...

I am not sure how to customize it, just the haunted mansion will not go, bummer.

DUH! I see how to it is right next to send to phone, it worked!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!

DUH! I see how to it is right next to send to phone, it worked!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!

YAY! I don't know why it works, I assume making it a tad shorter is what is allowing it to go through. Not sure what files are considered too big, I have sent so many different sizes LOL. Glad it worked!

If your phone has bluetooth and it more than likely does, just get one of those bluetooth adapters for the PC, create a short sound clip of any mp3 file at makeownringtone.com and send it to phone. Pretty easy really.

Unfortunately, Verizon cripples the bluetooth features on its phones. Rumor is that they do this so people are forced to send content (ring tones, pictures, etc) over their network and charge you for it.

update: you have to be signed in DUH!

did they blocK Verizon?? What happened to sending via email??? I don't see the option anymore... I found this but not sure how old it is:

What’s happening with Verizon
Hey there Verizon users (and anyone else reading this post),

Long time, no talk. I just wanted to give you all an update on what’s happening with Verizon Wireless.

The good news is that we are getting very close to being able to send ringtones directly to Verizon phones again. We’re just waiting for the green light from the folks at Verizon.

The not so good news is that they have restricted the content that their users can access from our catalog (some of you may have noticed). Sorry about that, but don’t worry, if you can’t find what you want, just go to the Make Your Own page and make and send your own custom ringtones to your phone from music you have on your computer. Give it a try, rolling your own is quick and fun.

If you have any questions, please send a note to our support team and someone will get back to you asap.

Later,
Marsha

This has been an issue for a while,no more email, boo hoo! I guess it is only phone zoo for me now.

Has anyone gotten a virus from the free ringtone website? I tried to email the link to my cousin and when she opened it, a message popped up saying it infected her computer

I've been having a couple issues in the past few days. I'm not sure if it's from this website or what. But I have used it recently and things seem to be messed up on my computer.

i am having trouble finding ring tones. can anyone suggest disney tones from Phone zoo? I was hoping to have Illuminations reflections of earth, but can't find it. I leave Friday for the world and would love a new ring tone for the trip!!

i have verizon (boo hiss) so myzer is out :( love my verizon, but what a bummer!!

thanks for any suggestions!:thumbsup2

It is such a pain with verizon, I have not looked for awhile but I did find a few pay services that had great ringtones, Donald yelling pick up the phone! I can't remember now but if you google disney ringtones it will come up, I have not been able to find a good free site. You can make your own on phonezoo I think so you could upload the Illuminations if you wanted.Good luck and have a wonderful trip!

i am having trouble finding ring tones. can anyone suggest disney tones from Phone zoo? I was hoping to have Illuminations reflections of earth, but can't find it. I leave Friday for the world and would love a new ring tone for the trip!!

i have verizon (boo hiss) so myzer is out :( love my verizon, but what a bummer!!

thanks for any suggestions!:thumbsup2

Myzer does work with verizon, you just have to save it to your computer and email it to yourself.

I have verizon and I did great with phonezoo! just search "disney" and you'll get plenty. I have gotten NO spam! I also dont have to signin or anything :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter