Free food and drinks question

tltay2005

DIS Veteran
First time with RCL, sailing on the Allure in June. I have been researching all the places to eat and drink for free. Most of the places that have free eats, also have the self serve ice machine and self serve water, tea and coffee. But two, the hot dog place on the boardwalk and the pizza place do not. Do you have to go somewhere else to get a drink, or do they serve from behind the counter?

Boardwalk Doghouse, I think you can ask for ice water but that's about it for free stuff. I think they have coffee and tea in the donut area in the morning, but my memory is fuzzy on that. They have beer but of course that's not free.

Sorrento's is almost directly across from the Promenade Cafe, so you can get your water/tea/coffee there.

Boardwalk Doghouse, I think you can ask for ice water but that's about it for free stuff. I think they have coffee and tea in the donut area in the morning, but my memory is fuzzy on that. They have beer but of course that's not free.

Sorrento's is almost directly across from the Promenade Cafe, so you can get your water/tea/coffee there.
Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!