Free Half Board Meal Plan

40ariel

Mouseketeer
Can anyone confirm whether the free half board meal plan includes a buffet breakfast at Newport Bay Club?

I was assured through messaging on the Disneyland Paris website that the half board meal plan includes the buffet breakfast at the restaurant of the Disney's Newport Bay Club hotel even if the half board meal plan is free.

However, even their own website states "Breakfast comprised in special offer with/including free-half-board / full-board dining plans might be served in one of our Disneyland Paris counter service restaurants located In the Disneyland Park or in Walt Disney Studios Park."

I watched a couple of videos showing the quick serve breakfast.

I also read that you could use your quick serve voucher to pay for a portion of the buffet breakfast at the hotel.

I’ve been trying to decipher that website language too. My confirmation letter includes the following (breakfast language bolded) so I’m going to assume hotel buffet. I’ll be happier when there are actually some reports, though!

Special Offer Package
Disneyland® Hotel***** (Latitude (N): 48.87239 - Longitude (E): 2.78391) for 2 adults arrival on 28/09/2020 departure on 30/09/2020
Superior Room for 4 persons with 2 double beds (breakfast not included unless indicated otherwise)
If you have booked extras and/or Park tickets, they will be given to you upon presentation of this letter at the hotel reception. You may arrive at any moment of the day. The rooms are available from 3pm on your arrival day and must be vacated at 11am on your departure day
Breakfast in Hotel for 2 adults
Voucher half board Premium per person and per night for 2 adults from 28/09/2020 to 30/09/2020 Park Tickets for the Disney Parks
for 3 days for 2 adults

I just went in May 2019 and stayed at the DHP with the free half-board meal plan. Our breakfast was in the hotel at the buffet. I think you will probably have the hotel buffet too but of course, confirm with the hotel. Good luck! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!