Free half board where can I eat??

meg+chloesmum

Earning My Ears
Looking at booking just after feb half term and deal comes with free half board, I know no hotel does free buffet breakfast anymore but what and where can i eat with the vouchers please?

Ive just replied on your other thread to say that you will get a voucher for a quick service breakfast in the park - it will say on where you can use it but the chances are it will be Hyperion and perhaps one other place
The other voucher can be used for either lunch or dinner I think and it will depend which hotel you book as to where you can use them with no extra cost- there are different level vouchers depending on the hotel. Its usually in a choice of buffet restaurants both in the parks, in the village and in the hotels.
You can use it as part payment in other restaurants as well if you want to eat somewhere not included at your level

Sorry for jump on here:

So that means:

Free half board = Breakfast at the park

Free half board at club level = Breakfast at the hotel

:rolleyes1

Sorry for jump on here:

So that means:

Free half board = Breakfast at the park

Free half board at club level = Breakfast at the hotel

:rolleyes1

Sort of

Free half board = breakfast at a quick service in the park (usually in Hyperion ) - its not a buffet breakfast

Paid half board or paid breakfast vouchers = buffet breakfast in hotel

Club level = buffet breakfast in hotel in separate room regardless of whether you have half board or not

Thanks for your quick reply.

For my understanding:

Actual offer with free half board normal room at SQL = breakfast at park

Actual offer with free half board room at Golden Forrest = breakfast at hotel

Thanks for replies aslong as we have an option for a little something for breakfast, we usually tend to eat something very casual for lunch (mcds or earls) then have a more substantial dinner. Trying to make my mind up between Montana room mon-fri or standard room mon-sun only £200 between the two options

Do yourself a favour. Don't eat in the Hyperion. Standards there are poor.

Pay an extra 7 euro i think it is per person and have your breakfasts in the hotel.

Thanks we are not normally breakfast people so think we will see what Hyperion is like if not will try out earl or somewhere else inside

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!