Free/inexpensive activities?

Have you taken the kids to the chip and dale sing along campfire? They sell s’more kits and there are small fire pits for roasting marshmallows. They also show a movie.
Pioneer village at shingle creek is kinda neat and although it’s not free it’s pretty cheap.
Leu Gardens is cheap and some events are free. It’s a nice picnic spot.
Lake Eola is another beautiful park and you can rent swanboats. I think they were under$10 but you would need at least 2-3 for all of you.
I’m not sure if they still do it but we used to get a kids meal in a pail at Poly resort and go to the beach to watch the boat electric light parade. It used to be at 9 pm
Go to the arcade at one of the resorts.
Go to quick service at AKL and walk around the resort to see the animals.
Visit the world’s largest McDonald’s play place. It’s on sand lake road and it’s open 24 hrs. It’s good for a couple of hours in the ac.
You can walk for miles and miles and it won't cost a cent.
Planning to do that!

I loved going to the Port Orleans Riverside bar and listening to the piano guy there, Bob Jackson. They got rid of him during COVID but from what I heard he may be back. It's a fun time and as cheap or expensive as you want to make it.

I have to say the Worlds largest McDonalds is fun to visit .
Forgot about it.
Very popular The only location that makes wood fired pizzas and has Italian pasta too ! Plus the 3 story arcade and great views .from the windows. Have to check it out at least one time !

Universal Studios has CityWalk with a lot of activity every night .
You would have to pay to park but you can access their water taxi service and visit the other resorts on property.
Hope you like to explore I love USO !
They have a fun mini golf called HollyWood Drive In located near the Movie Theatre … lots of reasonably priced food choices . Nightly concerts … fun people watching !

I am going to recommend to do a monorail trip to do some pin trading. You can prepurchase some pins for trading that are lots cheaper than purchasing them on property. Then you can go around the monorail loop stopping at the resorts and finding all the pin boards. Your kids will love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter