Free quick service question

I went to the concierge desk and they basically said the book had old information in it. Then they said I needed to contact my travel agent since I booked through a travel agent. It's not worth a fight, so I'm going to let it go.

I went to the concierge desk and they basically said the book had old information in it. Then they said I needed to contact my travel agent since I booked through a travel agent. It's not worth a fight, so I'm going to let it go.

Thanks for trying and letting us know.

I'm still going to give guest services a shot on our trip since they should be the definitive provider of answers.

This seems to be a dead question, especially now that we're, I think, past this deal's time slot, but I said I'd report my findings so here I am.

Unfortunately, due to a system/paperwork snafu, our Summer Quick Service deal got altered to something else upon check-in. So, even I can't answer the original question of what guest services would do about the dessert being listed in the booklet.

"Sorry, folks. We gotta go."

*snip*

Unfortunately, due to a system/paperwork snafu, our Summer Quick Service deal got altered to something else upon check-in.

"Sorry, folks. We gotta go."

Wait! Come back and tell us what it was altered to. Just curious and hope it worked out for you.

Wait! Come back and tell us what it was altered to. Just curious and hope it worked out for you.

A weird charge showed up on our account after we had already had everything paid off for a while. This was a few weeks before or trip. I called to get it sorted out. In that process, they sent us new paperwork with different information, but it was similar so I didn't worry about it.

At check-in, I asked about a line item involving snacks. In short, they had to re-book our stay to match the paperwork. It worked out for us, but we did have to spend extra time getting it all sorted out.

It's obvious they need to get their paperwork ducks in a row when they have changes to their offerings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!