Free Resort Parking with UK package

zaccy

Mouseketeer
Hi All
We have a UK package and see in the fine print parking is still free. We are planning on hiring a car for just a few days but wonder how the resort will know we have a UK package. Does anyone have any experience with this?
Many thanks

We weren't charged during our cash-only stay at OKW last September - but obviously 2018 was definitely still free for UK guests. I was wondering about our forthcoming stay at POR on a cash booking next month - the second part of our stay is our DVC portion so that would be free parking in any event.

Opps, meant to post this in the general UK discussion thread not the DCV one! We too are staying at POR later this month and early next month. Disney UK clearly states that parking for UK packages is free (I think until the end of 2019?) just wondering how it works in practice!

Better to ask about it at check in but also double check they won't charge you at check out.
I've read a DVC member saying they were charged and when he asked at the front desk the charge was removed.

Better to ask about it at check in but also double check they won't charge you at check out.
I've read a DVC member saying they were charged and when he asked at the front desk the charge was removed.
We're not DVC yet so paid cash for the trip we made in January.
We were charged for parking but didn't realise until we got home. No problem though, I phoned and they credited the fees back to our credit card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!