free room service?

breakingd_awn

DIS Veteran
Does RCCL have free room service like DCL? How about the drink station too,does RCCL have that? We've always cruised DCL and I'm looking into trying something different next time. TIA:)

Last time I went on RCCL (about 3 years ago) you had to pay $6/day for soda and you got a special mug and sticker on your room key to signify you could have soda in the dining room...

Unlike Disney, soda on RCCL costs extra. You can pay by the can (~$2), or get unlimited for the week (~$6 per day).

Room service is free for most of the day. I believe they have a service charge of about $3.95 for late night orders (typically midnight and 6 am, but varies by ship).

Does RCCL have free room service like DCL? How about the drink station too,does RCCL have that? We've always cruised DCL and I'm looking into trying something different next time. TIA:)

On most ships, room service is free, as previous poster stated, except for the $4-ish fee late at night. however, on quantum and anthem, most room service items have an upcharge. just a heads up in case you're looking at anthem.

the soda package (unlimited soda for the duration of the cruise) comes out to something like $7/day once automatic gratuities are added in. i think it may be cheaper for kids. you can use it to get soda in the buffet, main dining room, or at any bar. a number of royal ships, including most of the newer ones, have coke freestyle machines, and the soda package allows you to use those, too. the soda package will not cover cans of soda (not a big deal, unless you need ginger ale and there is no freestyle machine - the bars only tend to have ginger ale in cans), and will not cover room service drinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter