Free water

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean' started by MK4ever, May 15, 2019 at 12:09 PM.

1. MK4ever

MK4ever Mouseketeer

Are there many places where you can just get free ice water on the ship? We are not buying beverage packages as we do not drink anything other than water (no soda juice tea coffee etc.). I am buying some bottled water for the state room but those are 1 L bottles and not conducive to caring around the ship. I don’t feel like packing tumblers to fill up as those will take too much room in the luggage.

Magical2017 likes this.
  2. a1tinkfans

a1tinkfans Spreading Some Pixie Dust Today!

Yes. Cups in dining room set up. Around the bar areas are big water filled vessels with cups. They sell bottled water as well. I am also bringing what they allow onboard. And ordered the Completely Overpriced water to my stateroom as well. I took the refreshment pkg because I personally want bottled water rather than in an open cup.
    Enjoy ur cruise!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. czmom

czmom DIS Veteran

We are the same. Went on the Symphony in January and had plenty of spots to grab free water! The had self serve water and cups at bars around the pools, at Sorentos, el loco fresh, park cafe, windjammer, etc.

Magical2017 likes this.
  5. MK4ever

MK4ever Mouseketeer

Great! Thanks for the info. That is very helpful!

6. starvenger

starvenger DIS Veteran

I know you didn't want to pack tumblers but I'd actually recommend getting some insulated bottles with a wide mouth, even if you're not going on excursions. The ice will keep for a surprisingly long time.

The drawback is that you'll need to use a cup to refill the bottles as you can't refill directly from the stations for sanitary reasons (which is fine, but a bit more time consuming as you have to take that intermediate step).

Spencer Wright likes this.
  7. Julylady

Julylady DIS Veteran

Great question! I believe I am going to forgo the drink packages and just bring Crystal Light packets to mix with ice water.

8. gumbypee

gumbypee DIS Veteran

they have yummy strawberry kiwi flavored water in windjammer

9. starvenger

starvenger DIS Veteran

I'd consider getting the liquid "water enhancer" versions since they dissolve better/faster and you can control the amounts a bit easier than with the single packets.

10. Denise W

Denise W Disney Veteran

My husband loves the mango flavored water, I like the lemonade.
    Denise

11. lealea42

lealea42 Earning My Ears

What a great idea! I will have to figure out which liquid ones I like and remember to stock up on those for the trip.

12. Julylady

Julylady DIS Veteran

Are the strawberry kiwi water, the mango water and the lemonade sugar free? Are there any complementary non-carbonated sugar free options available besides iced tea (no drink package)?

13. starvenger

starvenger DIS Veteran

Yes, yes and yes. Not sure if these drinks have sugar or sucralose though