Free water

MK4ever

Mouseketeer
Are there many places where you can just get free ice water on the ship? We are not buying beverage packages as we do not drink anything other than water (no soda juice tea coffee etc.). I am buying some bottled water for the state room but those are 1 L bottles and not conducive to caring around the ship. I don’t feel like packing tumblers to fill up as those will take too much room in the luggage.

Yes. Cups in dining room set up. Around the bar areas are big water filled vessels with cups. They sell bottled water as well. I am also bringing what they allow onboard. And ordered the Completely Overpriced water to my stateroom as well. I took the refreshment pkg because I personally want bottled water rather than in an open cup.
Enjoy ur cruise!

Are there many places where you can just get free ice water on the ship? We are not buying beverage packages as we do not drink anything other than water (no soda juice tea coffee etc.). I am buying some bottled water for the state room but those are 1 L bottles and not conducive to caring around the ship. I don’t feel like packing tumblers to fill up as those will take too much room in the luggage.

We are the same. Went on the Symphony in January and had plenty of spots to grab free water! The had self serve water and cups at bars around the pools, at Sorentos, el loco fresh, park cafe, windjammer, etc.

I know you didn't want to pack tumblers but I'd actually recommend getting some insulated bottles with a wide mouth, even if you're not going on excursions. The ice will keep for a surprisingly long time.

The drawback is that you'll need to use a cup to refill the bottles as you can't refill directly from the stations for sanitary reasons (which is fine, but a bit more time consuming as you have to take that intermediate step).

Great question! I believe I am going to forgo the drink packages and just bring Crystal Light packets to mix with ice water.

Great question! I believe I am going to forgo the drink packages and just bring Crystal Light packets to mix with ice water.
I'd consider getting the liquid "water enhancer" versions since they dissolve better/faster and you can control the amounts a bit easier than with the single packets.

I'd consider getting the liquid "water enhancer" versions since they dissolve better/faster and you can control the amounts a bit easier than with the single packets.
What a great idea! I will have to figure out which liquid ones I like and remember to stock up on those for the trip.

Are the strawberry kiwi water, the mango water and the lemonade sugar free? Are there any complementary non-carbonated sugar free options available besides iced tea (no drink package)?

Yes, yes and yes. Not sure if these drinks have sugar or sucralose though
I will be surprised if it’s actually sugar. Just think of a Kool-Aid packet how much sugar you must add to get the (*size) beverage made. It would be difficult to see a small convenient bottle of a product that actually contain sugar. I can’t have any other fake stuff because of a brain injury. But I’ve looked at every small flavoring bottle possible. Closest I’ve ever come, and this is quite weird actually, is artificial flavoring with no sugar then picking up a few sugar packets where tea is made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!