French Market or Tangaroa Terrace

luulu1999

DIS Veteran
I have one more dinner to decide on and I need to chose between these too....the other places we are eating are--Earl of sandwich, plaza inn, café Orleans, medieval times, Ariel's, in and out, and Goofys-- these are just dinners--Well Ariel's will be a late lunch

I would pick French market on the ambiance alone, plus you're eating in park rather than way down at dlh.the jambalaya is ok there too.

I loved the Tangaroa Terrace's pinapple teryaki burger! It was so delicious! But if you're in the park, I'd stay in the park. So, French Market if you had your hopes set on that. I'd throw out trying out the Big Thunder Ranch BBQ. It is all you can eat chicken and ribs and comes at one of the cheapest prices per person you'll find for this type of dining at the parks! Lunch seatings have less offerings than the dinner seatings, though. We always do this for dinner at least once per trip! We're doing it on our trip coming up in a few days and we are all craving that delicious Big Thunder BBQ already! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter