Fresh oranges, where to find them.

mum of two pirates

This is how I cook
We’ll be at the world Friday and I want fresh oranges. Not some shipped in from Mexico or California. Fresh fresh, we’re going to the malls but is there somewhere I can find them. Like a bag for breakfasts. Thanks

We’ll be at the world Friday and I want fresh oranges. Not some shipped in from Mexico or California. Fresh fresh, we’re going to the malls but is there somewhere I can find them. Like a bag for breakfasts. Thanks

I think the FL crop took a beating, so they might be more expensive. You should be able to find them in your average grocery store though. At least in my part of the country, when produce is in season you can buy the local stuff right next to the stuff trucked across the country.

I always stop on the way home at Exit 460 on I-75. There is a stand on the left side of the road as you exit going north where I have stopped every trip for years. Last time, I stopped even though I have no need for such a large bag of fruit now that I am alone, and I discovered pecan brittle. That is the best stuff ever. I usually prefer my candy without nuts, but I loved this.

How far away from Epcot is that. We’re flying but could Uber there.

You don't want to uber to I-75! And the closest exit from I-4 to I-75 does not have a tourist orange stand. I-4 meets I-75 in Tampa just for reference (Exit # 261, so you would have to go North to exit #460). The exit the previous post is a long haul from where I live to almost the Georgia line. I also use to live in Valdosta so made that three hour drive between FL & GA nearly every weekend for two years.

I would call Publix and ask them if they have any local produce. Publix is super friendly and will answer find the answer about their produce.

Here in Tampa we have local, small produce stands, like a permanent tent set-up. I am sure Orlando has some as well, just have to research.
I am not suggesting you uber to Tampa, but to give you an idea on what you are probably looking for, this is the place I shop at in Tampa:
http://bearssgroves.com/

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts