Fridge??????

madmouse

Ears on,Brain off!!!!!!!!
Hi all,
Just a thought,how big are the fridges in an OKW studio?
Its just that we will be arriving fairly late in the day and then going out almost immediatly and would like to order some groceries for the fridge,drinks etc.
Has anyone used this service?What can you fit in the fridge?
Thanks for your help.
Madmouse.

I have seen a post that has a link to a picture of the inside of a Studio refrigerator, but I cannot find it now to save my life. I was just there last week, and I remember two sleves in the door large enough for cans and orange juice cartons. Other than the door, there is a freezer that runs wthe full width of the fridge and it will freeze water bottles. One or two more sshelves forlunch meat, etc. and then the bottom of the fridge is a shelf, too. You could get what I consider a lot of stuff in there.

Make sure that as soon as you get in the room you turn the dial to the coldest setting as Housekeeping sets it to the warmest.

The Studio refrigerators aren't very big. They are fine for a few cold cuts, quart of juice or milk, salad mix, etc. All small things. The freezer part is tiny and doesn't keep stuff like ice cream very cold (a quart won't fit anyway). There are small ice trays in there and that works fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter