Fried Pickles

rachaeld

Mouseketeer
I see these are on the menu at the Carnation Cafe, where else can these be found? Would prefer a counter service or quick service.

I see these are on the menu at the Carnation Cafe, where else can these be found? Would prefer a counter service or quick service.

These are very good. I think they are only served at Carnation Cafe (both parks). Even my so called pickle haters eat these!

Carnation Cafe's Fried Pickles are the BEST Fried Pickles I have ever had. And I try them every time I see them on the menu.

Looks like Carnation Cafe is it then. Would I need a reservation to be able to get these, or can you normally get a table if you avoid lunch/dinner rush?

I didn't realize that Carnation Cafe had fried pickles! Added that to our list of "must-do" restaurants. Thanks!

So I tried the fried pickles for the first time last summer and OMG ... I loved them. Unfortunately, I was the only one in our group of 4 who liked them. WHATTT?!?!

Looks like Carnation Cafe is it then. Would I need a reservation to be able to get these, or can you normally get a table if you avoid lunch/dinner rush?

I would suggest making a reservation. I usually make ours for an early lunch (11:30) on Magic Morning day. We will either grab breakfast on the way to the gate, or, grab a snack before we leave the hotel room (GCH). Then, we ride as much as we can handle, then, head over to Carnation Cafe to relax and enjoy an early lunch and plan the rest of the day.
The fries are good here too. We get an order of pickles and fries for apps since our son refuses to let anyone have a fry off of his plate! Everything is good here.

So I tried the fried pickles for the first time last summer and OMG ... I loved them. Unfortunately, I was the only one in our group of 4 who liked them. WHATTT?!?!
The first time i ever had fried pickles was at carnation cafe. After that I’ve always ordered them at other restaurants. Then I went back to CC and I didn’t like them. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

The fried pickles at Black Tap are wayyyyyy better than the ones at CC! And I love the ones at CC! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!