Friends just booked...will we be together???

AmyM

<font color=blue>Things sometimes get better the s
We just convinced our friends to go on the cruise with us next month:) However, we have main dining they are wait listed for it. What are the chances that we will be put together? I have already called DCL and linked our reservations. Also, we have a CAT 5 room (7564) and they have a CAT 9 guarantee. When will they know their stateroom number? Will it come with their cruise docs or be assigned at the ship? Thanks!!!

Hopefully your friends will clear the waitlist; generally if you are linked for dining you will get priority, just keep checking back. :)

Your friends will probaby have their stateroom number on their documents, it's rare that they would not get the stateroom number until check-in at the port.

Enjoy! :)

We were confirm on main seating (we booked in February for November). I met a really nice family on the DIS board (Alison, Steve and Sarah) and they were on wait list. They only booked a little while ago. They linked to us and were confirmed a couple of weeks ago. It might work for you!

Thanks for the info...we are disneyaholics. Own DVC, AP and go at least 1-2 times per year. We convinced our friends this last weekend to join us on the cruise and today they decided (with my gentle information sharing) to book 3 days at Port Orleans before the cruise. I am so looking to our cruise experience. It's fun alone but I can't wait to see the discovery experience of our friends.

Which cruise are you on. We just booked last week for the 4-day wonder on 11-10-02? Cant find anyone cruising with us? And by the way my DD works in the college program at Port Orleans, she is in the food court, name is casey, short blond hair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter