Friendship Quote stacks question

sk8bug72

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have the friendship quote stacks??? I saw a definition of friendship in it the other day at the store, but I don't remember what it was, and I don't want to buy the whole book. I looked online, but didn't like any of the definitions that I found. If anyone could post the definition, or another definition of friend, I would really apreciate it. Thanks!!!

I have the matt stack rub ons. What exactly are you looking for? Is it just the definition? If so I have it and can type it out tomorrow. Or was it an acutual quote?

FREINDSHIP \fren(d)-ship\ n.l. a relationship between two or more people who are freinds 2. the mutual feelings of trust and affection and the behavior that typify relationship between friends 3, a relationship between individuals, organizations, or countriea that in characterized by mutual assistance, approval, and support.

Here's another one
Lifelong \laif-long\ adj.
1. lasting the whole of a lifetime

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter