From Atlantic to Pacific gee the traffic is..non-existent! We're Cruising!! - WBPC 2/24/19-3/10/19 - COMPLETED

Great report, we did it the other way in 2015 and loved it. We did the Salsa and Salsa excursion in Cabos. It was so much fun and I highly recommend it. My mum ever so slightly over indulged in the free flowing margaritas but it led to some of our most fun memories of that trip! We just laughed so much, especially when we then attempted to salsa dance!!

Another fabulous trip on the books!!
The PC cruise is definitely on my list for some day, too. We had it booked for 2020(WB since the EB isn't out yet) but it just won't work with my husbands' vacation schedule (long story). Boo. One day though.....ONE day for sure!

Great report, we did it the other way in 2015 and loved it. We did the Salsa and Salsa excursion in Cabos. It was so much fun and I highly recommend it. My mum ever so slightly over indulged in the free flowing margaritas but it led to some of our most fun memories of that trip! We just laughed so much, especially when we then attempted to salsa dance!!

It looked like it would have been a lot of fun - I think they offer one in Cozumel as well. Everyone was at the dancing part by the time we got up there. It was funny just to watch! :dogdance:

Another fabulous trip on the books!!
The PC cruise is definitely on my list for some day, too. We had it booked for 2020(WB since the EB isn't out yet) but it just won't work with my husbands' vacation schedule (long story). Boo. One day though.....ONE day for sure!

Two weeks is tricky that's for sure. This became easier for us once Scott's rotation schedule was set and it fit in with it. It's easier for me to get time off and now we know for sure when he will be home (pretty much anyway. :upsidedow) Do you home school the kids? Seemed like a lot of the kids on this one were.

I don't home school my girls, though I can see the advantages of it (I don't have the patience lol). The 2020 WBPC cruise coincides with their first week of Spring break (my kids get two weeks off) so they would miss the last week of school for the first week of the cruise.
That wasn't my issue, the problem is that my husbands' vacation schedule goes from mid march to mid march. So he could secure the first week of the cruise off well in advance but couldn't secure the second week off until sometime in February 2020....way too close to the cruise! Past PIF, flights, etc. While we didn't think it would be an issue (he has lots of seniority) it was just too big of a gamble.

Thanks for sharing your PC cruise with us. 🚢 We are also thinking of cruising the "other direction" in 2021!

Last edited:
I don't home school my girls, though I can see the advantages of it (I don't have the patience lol). The 2020 WBPC cruise coincides with their first week of Spring break (my kids get two weeks off) so they would miss the last week of school for the first week of the cruise.
That wasn't my issue, the problem is that my husbands' vacation schedule goes from mid march to mid march. So he could secure the first week of the cruise off well in advance but couldn't secure the second week off until sometime in February 2020....way too close to the cruise! Past PIF, flights, etc. While we didn't think it would be an issue (he has lots of seniority) it was just too big of a gamble.

That's way too close for comfort so I don't blame you in not booking. One year you might find it works out, that's how it worked out for us.

Thanks for sharing your PC cruise with us. 🚢 We also thinking of cruising the "other direction" in 2021!
Thank you - I agree that "the other way" would be nice, especially as they have ended in Galveston the past few years.

Then Daisy joined in and they all had a bit of a dance. They managed to sucker in a couple of guests towards the end as well and it all got a bit chaotic. :laughing:

That CM definitely looks concerned about these doings.

Great TR! We are booked on the WBPC for 2020 and it's looking really good that we can go. I have time off, I know DD's school will ok it, etc. Tickets open up for purchase in July so I guess that's when we will make a final decision.

Great TR! We are booked on the WBPC for 2020 and it's looking really good that we can go. I have time off, I know DD's school will ok it, etc. Tickets open up for purchase in July so I guess that's when we will make a final decision.

Yes, the CM actually looked like he was ready to go, and they were dragging it out! :rotfl2: I hope you can get a good deal on your airfare!

Really enjoyed your report. Thanks for sharing

Thanks for reading! :flower1:

We will be on that cruise with you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter