From Disneyland to WDW: The Laffites take Florida.. and Epcot Rocks!(Update 7/3)

Dunno! I played mahjong on Windows 93, and that's all I know!

Rmmikub is such a garbage game, it's for people who think that playing gin rummy with tiles makes them a better person. It's a stupid game, just a normal card game with highbrow pretensions. :mad:

I think you meant Rummikub there. Bit of a typo, eh? :duck:

However, before this Mahjong/Rummikub business goes too far, I'm gonna call :offtopic: !!

Let's get back to it: Laffites, we're :yay:waiting:yay: to hear the rest of the report!

I think you meant Rummikub there. Bit of a typo, eh? :duck:

However, before this Mahjong/Rummikub business goes too far, I'm gonna call :offtopic: !!

Let's get back to it: Laffites, we're :yay:waiting:yay: to hear the rest of the report!

I haven't checked in in a while...:hourglass

Any updates from the Laffites in the meantime I missed, or are the posts here really all the latest activity?:magnify::magnify::magnify:

I haven't checked in in a while...:hourglass

Any updates from the Laffites in the meantime I missed, or are the posts here really all the latest activity?:magnify::magnify::magnify:

Just thought I'd duck in:duck:to see if there are any new updates. Unfortunately I'm not seeing anything new! :confused3

I hope you are well, G_Bruns, and you as well, Laffites Landing :wave2:

Just checking in to see if there are any recent updates from the Laffites 🙏🙏🙏

Hope everybody is doing well, during this global health crisis! >:(>:(>:(>:(

Just checking in to see if there are any recent updates from the Laffites 🙏🙏🙏

Hope everybody is doing well, during this global health crisis! >:(>:(>:(>:(

Great to hear from you, G_Bruns! :chat:

I haven't seen any update from the Laffites, but may be one of these days... :cat:

Stay safe and well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!