From Epcot to MGM Disney Studios

DJT

DIS Veteran
Is there any other way to get from Epcot to MGM Disney Studios other than the bus? We are planning a day at Magic Kingdom and a day at Epcot. Since we have park hoppers we thought we'd go to MGM for a little while, too, and want to go there the day we go to Epcot.

You can take a boat from International gateway at Epcot to MGM.

Thanks so much for the info. I didn't realize that we could walk to it. Do you have any idea how far it would be to walk?

To walk from EPCOT to MGM, you exit the International Gateway between England and France (in the World Showcase).

You follow the canal until you have the option to go straight to the BC/YC or take a left to the Boardwalk. Take a left, which will lead you to the Boardwalk (ESPN Club, Flying Fish, BWV, etc).

Follow this until you leave the Boardwalk and take a left. This pathway/sidewalk will lead you right to MGM (it goes under the road).

Depending on how fast you walk, you can do it in 20-30 minutes (longer if you stop by the ESPN club for a quick one!).

Hope this helps...

I haven't walked it myself, but we took the boat on our last trip and it took about 30 minutes. It was a very relaxing ride with quick stops at Swan/Dolphin and the Boardwalk.

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter