From Fantasyland to Tomorrowland

KenInDenver

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I just got back from Disney World last weekend. Just a quick tip. You can avoid crowds on a newer path from Fantasyland next to the Barnstormer that goes to Tron and Space Mountain. Way less crowds than trying to go the Tomorrowland Speedway route. The train station is right there by Barnstormer too so maybe it you are taking the train you can get off there and take that path.
If you are looking for a shortcut to Space Mountain then this is it!

I just got back from Disney World last weekend. Just a quick tip. You can avoid crowds on a newer path from Fantasyland next to the Barnstormer that goes to Tron and Space Mountain. Way less crowds than trying to go the Tomorrowland Speedway route. The train station is right there by Barnstormer too so maybe it you are taking the train you can get off there and take that path.
If you are looking for a shortcut to Space Mountain then this is it!
That walkway was closed off for quite a few years while Tron was under construction - thanks for letting us know it's open again! It does make quite a difference in walking from one place to another!

was this the old smoking path? We used to use it all the time, walk through the smoke (no biggie) and avoided a lot of the crowd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter