"From Imagination to Celebration" tour

doombuggy

Has visited every Disney park in the world
Anyone do this tour? What attractions do you see/visit?

We are hoping to do this in a couple of weeks....

We did the tour last October (fyi: it's aka the 50th tour). If you do a search on this board you'll find lots of info.

We did the evening tour (recent threads talk about only 1 tour a day now, at 2pm) with the special fireworks viewing. We went on Big Thunder, Pirates & the Railroad. We were supposed to go on Buzz but it was SO packed (this was Columbus week) our guide was worried that we wouldn't be able to make it back down main street in time to get seated for the fireworks (she was probably right). They gave us a pass to ride on Buzz whenever we wanted since we couldn't see it on the tour. You also watch the Steve Martin movie at the Opera House to start the tour.

I have done Keys to the Kingdom at MK and felt this was a good tour. OUr guide was Karen and she was fun & informative. The preferred fireworks viewing was great, esp considering how packed it was. I'd take the tour if I were you because you never know if they are going to continue to offer it now that the 50th is winding down.

I think I answered 1000th happy haunt's question on the phone last night, but I obtained the info fromt he Cast Portal, since I am cast. It looks like other people have reported not seeing this tour listed on the DL site.

Susan, I took your advice and did a search (after several attempts, the server is busy) and found this thread.

I did call the Tickets & Reservations line and they confirmed that currently the tour runs each day at 2pm. I was only inquiring about the dates I was going to be there, but things might change for the holiday weekend.

I made a comment about the fact that we had been hoping to take the tour later in the day and get the special seating for the fireworks, and the CM told me that we would get a voucher for that seating, since the tour is only 3 1/2 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter