From UO to WDW for 1 day at MK?

Luisfba

Mouseketeer
We are going to be doing 4 nights at UO - planning to stay onsite (we usually do WDW - first time at UO). Kids may want to do 1 day at the Magic Kingdom.. what's the best way to get there and back? We weren't planning to have a rental car given we are staying onsite... Should we just do a cab? (and can I get cabs at the Magic Kingdom?).

Uber or Lyft will probably be cheapest. I had friends last week do a few days at Cabana Bay to do US before Disney stay. They did Uber XL from airport(5 people), then same over to CBR. I believe for MK it works best to get dropped at Contemporary and walk/monorail over. Check out this site: https://ride.guru/#home-hero for estimates on cost for the different options by putting in your starting and ending points. Just need to get the app on your phone beforehand.

The Uber website will give you estimates.
I agree with the advice of pick up/ drop off at one of the hotels. It’ll be easier (and quicker) than the TTC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter