front of line access at HRH?

lovintigger

Earning My Ears
Could someone please fill me in? Is this all day everyday or just certain days or certain times? Thanks.

Another question: will every member of the family need to have a room key, or just one member, or all adults? We're two adults, one 10 yr old.

I can only speak for what was going on Aug. 1 - 4, 2001. We only needed one key card if we were all together. You just show your card and tell them how many are with you. There were no scanners or anything in operation.

Nan

You will love it. We were there 8/2-8/5 and the PBH room key which is same as HRH. In the afternoons when lines for Spiderman wer 80 minutes long, we were able to zoom through without a wait at all so of course we rode it 6 times in a row.

For MIB, if the express line is long(15 minutes or more), just do single rider. Some of the time we rode it and got lucky and got in the same car. We did this about 9 times in a row.

Can you tell my favorite rides besides Hulk. Hulk is the same thing if the line is longer 10 minutes for express, ask about the single rider line.

Single rider lines are not usually formed unless there is longer wait in the regular line but it is sure worth asking about if you don't care who you sit with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter