Frontierland/ Big Thunder Mountain bathroom ideas

SaraMc

Hi everyone,

We just bought a new house and the previous owners made the powder room over. it looks like a sauna room, all hard wood walls, very rustic looking.
Both DH and I said, we should decorate it in a big thunder mountain motif.
We have the 12x18 attraction poster for a few things from frontier land but anyone else have any ideas?

I've seen where people mount brackets to a vintage crate to make a shelf. What about finding an antique or vintage dynamite box and making a shelf? Then you could put rolled up bath towels in it. You could look for a train soap pump, not sure if you're looking for subtle, more adult themeing or cute. Also, use wrought iron for your towel holders. It makes me think of the metal railroad. I saw a wooden sign on etsy that replicated sign from the ride, "No drinking, whistling, fighting...no kidding". We have a rustic pool house that I decorated to remind us of Wilderness Lodge, Big Thunder, Ft. Wilderness... it's very lodge, mountain cabin style.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!