Frozen and Mickey's Magical Map permanently closed??

what i loved about mickey and the magical map is that u could see so many princesses, stich and king louie in a 30 minute show

I wouldn't be surprised if Mickey and the Magical Map does not make a return. While a crowd favorite it did not have the continued guest attendee demand per show they were hoping for with such a high cost production involving so many live actors and crew to run it. One of Disney's biggest metrics in the entertainment dept is number of guest experiences per dollar spent.

I don't think Frozen will be back either. It was only there about 3 years and other than the opening few months, it seemed to me to not have as high attendance as Aladdin. Aladdin had a much wider audience appeal, whereas Frozen is mainly the princess crowd.

The staging of Frozen though was really good. I can see them repurposing that huge screen technology for a different show.

Trying to accept the cutbacks with hope for the future...
Santa brought me tickets for the new Cirque Performance At DisneyWorld. Santa owes me an extra serving of Hope

Deleted photos sideways
Sorry

I don't think Frozen will be back either. It was only there about 3 years and other than the opening few months, it seemed to me to not have as high attendance as Aladdin. Aladdin had a much wider audience appeal, whereas Frozen is mainly the princess crowd.

The staging of Frozen though was really good. I can see them repurposing that huge screen technology for a different show.
But what could they replace it with? Which movie would work, and they haven't done already.
I would be very happy if they did Tangled from the Disney Magic cruises.

According to disney tourist blog, both shows could return given the cost of new shows, I dont understand were the cast still getting paid during the pandemic. I never was a fan of Aladdin, All the shows at wdw are still dark but i did see the frozen sing along is back, Hopefully a vaccine will be available nxt year and shows like this will be possible again. On youtube I found a perfomance of Frozen recorded on march 14th the last day/ I almost made the show that day, Watching it makes me so sad the actress that plays Elsa is so awesome as is the actor who brings Olaf to life.

The story was reported by Inside the Magic early this morning. That article was posted on IG by GR, but I couldn't link it here because of the profanity in the comments. Thank you for posting the BlogMIckey article.

Here is the ITM article:
https://insidethemagic.net/2020/10/disneyland-shows-closing-ba1/
@Drew Perri : It's good to see you back here -- hope that you are doing well.
Thanks lucky! You'll be happy to know I'm down 100lb since starting my keto journey. I went to disneyworld and universal orlando (first time) and fit on all but 1 harry potter and rip ride rock it.

I'll be small enough to tide everything at universal Hollywood by the time it opens.

It touches my heart to see you remember so clearly

Thanks lucky! You'll be happy to know I'm down 100lb since starting my keto journey. I went to disneyworld and universal orlando (first time) and fit on all but 1 harry potter and rip ride rock it.

I'll be small enough to tide everything at universal Hollywood by the time it opens.

It touches my heart to see you remember so clearly
Congratulations on your keto journey success! That is great news! I remember you starting out and was wondering how that was going. Glad to hear that you had a good WDW and USO trip. You might have noticed that we have a thread here on this board for DLR vets planning WDW trips (Moving a DLR Trip to Walt Disney World- Let’s Talk!) -- you might want to join since you can give recent trip feedback. How is your fiancee doing? Hope all is well. Wish us plenty of pixie dust -- DLR needs it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter